- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Registered (or able to become registered) as a member in the Boy Scouts of America.
- Report to the Ranger.
- Assist with maintenance needs throughout the summer.
- Assist with lawnmowing and weedwhacking.
- Assist with the removal and disposal of trash throughout camp.
Summer employment runs from June 18 to August 8, 2023. Salaries are based on position of responsibility with consideration given to the individual’s qualifications and experience.
Apply online at: https://www.bpcouncil.org/summer-camp-staff
Questions? For more information or to apply, contact Shannon Wheeler at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.bpcouncil.org.