- Must be at least 15 years old.
- Registered (or able to become registered) as a member in the Boy Scouts of America.
- Kitchen and Dining Hall Staff report to the Head Cook.
- Gain experience in the food service and culinary fields.
- Assist in the daily serving of camp meals.
- Assist with the clean-up, maintenence and inventory of the camp dining hall.
- Participate in camp-wide activities, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
Summer employment runs from June 25 to August 8, 2023. Salaries are based on position of responsibility with consideration given to the individual’s qualifications and experience.
Apply online at: https://www.bpcouncil.org/summer-camp-staff/
Questions? For more information or to apply, contact Shannon Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.bpcouncil.org.