- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Registered (or able to become registered) as a member in the Boy Scouts of America.
- Must hold current BSA National Camping School and NRA instructor credentials (training and certification opportunities provided and paid for by the camp).
- Strong interest and knowledge in shooting sports – rifle shooting and shotgun shooting.
- Reports to the Program Director and oversees all programs in the Shooting Sports program area.
- Oversees the merit badge skill instruction of Rifle Shooting and Shotgun Shooting and daily open shoots for Scouts.
- Works with Range Runner support staff and also oversees and mentors the Archery range staff.
- Participates in camp-wide activities, as needed.
Summer employment runs from June 23 to August 6, 2024. Salaries are based on position of responsibility with consideration given to the individual’s qualifications and experience.
Apply online at: https://www.bpcouncil.org/summer-camp-staff/
To apply for this job please visit www.bpcouncil.org.