- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Strong and confident swimmers wanted (we will train you to be a lifeguard)
- Registered (or able to become registered) as a member in the Boy Scouts of America.
- Waterfront Staff reports to the Aquatics Director.
- Assist in the safe operation of waterfront activities on Summit Lake.
- Assist with merit badge skill instruction and daily aquatics programs.
- Help to lead select aquatics programs; such as swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, and stand-up paddleboarding.
- Participate in camp-wide activities, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Summer employment runs from June 25 to August 8, 2023. Salaries are based on position of responsibility with consideration given to the individual’s qualifications and experience.
Apply online at: https://www.bpcouncil.org/summer-camp-staff/
Questions? For more information or to apply, contact Shannon Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.bpcouncil.org.