Oversees the safe and fun operation of the aquatics program. Supervises other staff when they support the aquatics programs. Advanced swimming skills and lifeguard training are preferred. Training is provided before camp to familiarize staff with programs and procedures.
The job may be tailored as an internship if needed; it is your responsibility to determine if academic credit is available within your academic department and degree program.
- Must be age 21 or older
- Strong communication skills are required
- Experience working directly with youth in the classroom, outdoor recreation sites, summer sites, summer youth camp, or other youth programs preferred
- Experience working with diverse populations between ages of 5 to 18 is desired
- Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply
As A Camp Northern Star staff member, you will gain:
- Free room and board for the summer
- Competitive salary
- Strong experience sought by employers
- Unique teaching and learning opportunities daily
- Memories and friendships to last a lifetime
- The opportunity to make a difference in a life
- Personal growth and self-confidence
- Unlimited fun!
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.