- Must be at least 15 years of age, must be 16 to work at our pond.
- Must be American Red Cross or BSA Lifeguard Certified OR a strong swimmer capable of passing a 30 hour lifeguard course.
- We can provide Lifeguard training
- Assist the Aquatics Director / Pool Director / Pond Director by carrying out any and all assigned duties in order to run a safe and fun aquatics program.
- Assist in helping to carry out and enforce all waterfront safety rules and policies.
- Have proficiency in and be able to instruct aquatics based activities (swimming, lifesaving, boating).
- Serve as a lifeguard during open swim times.
To apply for this job please visit sagamorebsa.org.