The shooting sports assistant will assist with the Instruction and range operations at the various ranges in the shooting sports complex.
- At least 16 years of age
- Current First Aid / CPR (will train)
- Strong leadership / management skills
- Previous skills preferred, but will train
- Exhibit high proficiency and demonstrate interest in shooting sports
- Assist with instruction for Archery, Shotgun and Rifle Shooting
- Be familiar with and assist with the strict observation of all safety rules and policies for all the shooting sports ranges.
- Always maintain strict discipline when campers, visitors, or staff members are in the area.
- Assist with the proper care, storage, and maintenance of all shooting sports equipment.
- Assist with set-up and takedown of range facilities.
- participate in any other shooting sports programs as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the camp director and program director.
To apply for this job please visit sagamorebsa.org.