• Participate in scheduled planning meetings during the off season
• Provide cheerful, helpful, and efficient service to all Scouts and staff.
• Maintain and properly use the radio, equipment, supplies and facilities.
• Carry out other duties as assigned by the Camp Director
• Follow written operating procedures approved by licensed physician
• Assure that all campers, staff and leaders have a completed medical form on file in the health lodge
• Be familiar with all camp medical procedures
• Maintain camp health logs
• Keep inventory of medical equipment and needs – report any needs to Camp Director
• Participate in camp programs including campfires, staff meetings and camp wide games
• Teaching First Aid Merit Badge
• Carry out other duties as assigned by Camp Director
• At least 18 years of age
• Current First Aid/CPR (other Medical Education preferred but not required)
• Thorough knowledge of ALL applicable standards (both BSA and state)
• Strong public speaking and communication skills
• Registered with the BSA
• Basic Computer Skills
QUESTIONS ? Call Council Program Director, Aaron Collins, 605-323-0743
To apply for this job please visit www.siouxcouncil.org.