The Challenging Outdoor Personal Experience (COPE), is a specialty program designed for Scouts age 14 and up. The COPE program helps Scouts build confidence and a positive attitude using activities such as Trust Falls and Initiative Games in addition to rigorous physical challenges such as tackling our outdoor climbing tower.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Applicants must be registered or become registered with the Boy Scouts of America.
- Applicants must be able to attend staff training sessions as directed by the Camp Director.
- Applicants must hold current certifications or be able to become certified in Youth Protection and Weather Hazards Training
- The COPE Director must oversee the SAFE carrying out of the COPE Program daily.
- The COPE Director must supervise the two staff members in their area and lead them in the area’s daily duties.
- The COPE Director is responsible for maintaining the facilities and equipment in the area.
- The COPE Director must instruct and supervise the Climbing merit badge program.
- The COPE Director must complete other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
- Shall meeting with their supervisor regularly to accomplish needed tasks and responsibilities.
- Will set the example with their personal conduct, using the Scout Oath and Law as their guide, and by wearing a proper and complete Scout Uniform.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com