Responsible adult, minimum 21 years old. Holds current certification in one or more of the following: First Responder, EMT, Paramedic, MD, DO, RN, Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s Assistant, or must be at least a 2nd year med. school student.
Responsible for the overall health and safety of camp. Cares for non-life threatening injuries and evaluates need for professional attention. Cleanliness of Health Lodge.
- Keeps updated first aid logs for campers and staff.
- Monitors daily dining hall hot/cold charts.
- Administers first aid when needed.
- Assists in teaching First Aid and Emergency Preparedness merit badges.
- Is available at all times in the Health Lodge or by radio.
- Performs check-in medical evaluations.
- Accompanies individuals to hospital if needed.
- Maintains security of first aid logs and health forms.
To apply for this job please visit www.campmckee.org.