Operation of First Year Camper program, supervises Pioneer program staff.
- Work with the Aquatics director to supply Scouts opportunities to complete 2nd and 1st Class swim requirements.
- Enlist help of unit leaders for program instruction.
- Keep inventory of program area equipment, advises Program Director of needs.
- Ensures training of Pioneer staff in BSA patrol method.
- Ensures opportunities for day hikes and troop morale within Pioneer area.
- Keeps the Pioneer area clean, neat, and safe.
- Provides the Program Director an accurate roster of Scout’s attendance to classes and completion of requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.campmckee.org.