Maintaining a reasonable inventory of products and supplies, accounting for all cash received, keeping the trading post and surrounding area neat, clean, and safe, keeping food service items clean and operational, keeping trading post open reasonable hours.
- Keep a running inventory of products and supplies.
- Make regular orders through the Camp Director.
- Train and supervise staff in operation and care of trading post equipment.
- Keep shelves and machines stocked.
- Count and turn in money to the Camp Director after the close of each business day.
- Monitor the trading post and surrounding area for litter and keep clean.
- Report damaged equipment to Camp Director or Camp Ranger as soon as it is detected.
To apply for this job please visit www.campmckee.org.