The COPE Director must be at least 21 years of age, hold a valid certificate from the National Camp School COPE Section of the BSA, and have current certification in CPR. (We will send the proper candidate to these trainings if do not currently hold certification). The Director is responsible to the Camp Director through the Program Director for the safety, personnel, operation, and equipment of the COPE course.
· Plan and manage the programs for high and low course.
· Inspect all equipment daily before use and ensure all safety precautions are followed during the running of the course.
· Lead and supervise all COPE personnel.
· Keep an accurate maintenance log.
· Keep area neat and clean.
To apply for this job please visit www.twinvalleybsa.org.