- Supervise, train, and motivate the waterfront staff in all aquatics activities
- Offer a quality aquatics program to include merit badges, Safe Swim Defense, Safety Afloat, free boating, and swimming.
- The maintenance, inventory, security, safety, and use of all aquatic equipment.
- Set-up and takedown of all camp aquatics facilities
- Classify all campers according to their swimming ability during check-in and as needed throughout the camp period.
- Oversee submission of all area advancement report on all aquatics activities using computerized record keeping practices.
- Submit staff evaluations for aquatics staff as requested, and a written evaluation of all waterfront staff at the close of camp
- Submit a complete inventory of all on-hand aquatics materials and equipment, to include the serviceable condition of each, and recommendations for replacement of those supplies needed for next year’s summer camp operation.
- Exemplify the Scout Oath and Law. Support Boy Scouts of America (BSA) policies and the Aims and Methods of Scouting. Strive to provide a program that is exciting, dynamic and appealing to today’s youth; that meets the needs of the youth and the units attending camp; and that is fun and safe.
Support and participate in camp wide programs, as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director or Camp Director.
To apply for this job please visit campbudschiele.org.