Climbing Assistants: (One 18+ and one 15+) Responsible to: Climbing Director
Duties are as follows:
(1) Work under the direction of the Climbing Director and perform duties assigned in that area.
(2) Holds certification in and/or equivalent Red Cross Standard First Aid and CPR (adult).
(3) Actively engage in camp staff activities including, but not limited to: assisting at meal times as needed, participating in songs and skits for campfire programs, assisting with camper check-in and check-out, cleaning and maintain camp facilities.
(4) Be a prime example of the Scout Oath and Law at all times.
(5) All other duties as assigned by the COPE/Climbing Director.
ALL POSITIONS RECEIVE ROOM AND BOARD AS PART OF THEIR SALARY.
MUST PASS A PENNSYLVANIA STATE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND FBI FINGERPRINT SCREENING.
CPR/FIRST AID TRAINING PROVIDED AT EMPLOYER’S EXPENSE.
MUST BE AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 8 – AUGUST 20
FOR APPLICATIONS EMAIL email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org