COPE and CLIMBING DIRECTOR: (21+) Responsible to: Program Director
Duties are as follows:
(1) Required to have BSA National Camp School certification in CLIMBING. Paid for by FCC – requires week-long overnight training.
(2) Is responsible for managing the climbing/rappelling activities and the Climbing Merit Badge.
(3) Supervises the routine maintenance of the climbing events and the tower and completes all record keeping in accordance with B.S.A. climbing standards.
(4) Trains and supervises the personnel assigned to the department.
(5) Certifies his/her staff in accordance to B.S.A. policies.
(6) Instructs Climb on Safety Classes.
(7) Holds certification in and/or equivalent Red Cross Standard First Aid and CPR (adult).
(8) Actively engage in camp staff activities including, but not limited to: assisting at meal times as needed, participating in songs and skits for campfire programs, assisting with camper check-in and check-out, cleaning and maintain camp facilities.
(9) Be a prime example of the Scout Oath and Law at all times
(10) All other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
ALL POSITIONS RECEIVE ROOM AND BOARD AS PART OF THEIR SALARY.
MUST PASS A PENNSYLVANIA STATE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND FBI FINGERPRINT SCREENING.
CPR/FIRST AID TRAINING PROVIDED AT EMPLOYER’S EXPENSE.
MUST BE AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 8 – AUGUST 20
FOR APPLICATIONS EMAIL email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org