About the job: Under the direction of the Trading Post Operations Manager, Trading Post staff work in Alpine Scout Camp’s retail store (Trading Post). This is primarily a customer service role, with Trading Post staff assisting customers with purchases, answering phones, handling sales and packaging orders. The Trading Post at Alpine operates weekdays and weekends and has day/night shifts as well as weekend hours available for interested candidates.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Provide quality customer service by assisting customers and answering calls
- Handle purchases and ensure orders are logged accurately
- Stock shelves and organize product
- Follow the daily schedule
- Maintain discipline and safety
- Be positive, demonstrate enthusiasm and show engagement with Scouts at all timesOther duties as assigned
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older. Retail sales experience preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent people skills: ability to work with a wide variety of personalities.
- Ability to work with other camp staff and adult volunteers.
To apply for this job email your details to Carol.Schults@scouting.org