Lakeside Family Camp is looking for waterfront staff for Position responsibilities include lifeguard duties, monitoring boating activates on the lake, maintaining the waterfront area and responding to emergencies as necessary. Lifeguarding certification from the Red Cross or similar accredited organization is a requirement. Training through Ten Mile River is available.
This is a seasonal role that takes place between June 3rd to September 3rd.
As a part of employment on-site housing and meals are provided.
- Ensure the safe operation of the waterfront, assist customers as necessary and intercede in emergencies.
- Provide assistance and care such as water rescues and first aid as necessary.
- Maintain waterfront area, ensure equipment is stored properly and boats are maintained.
- Provide assistance for camp programing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lifeguard & Waterfront certification or willingness to attain certification.
- Seasonal availability from June 3rd to September 3rd.
- All staff must provide a BSA Medical form, including required vaccinations. All staff must have the COVID-19 vaccine.
About Lakeside Family Camp:
Family Camp at Ten Mile River Scout Camps is a unique public campground located on beautiful Lake Nianque. Designed as the scout camp for families, we offer an expansive program for youth and adults looking for a summer camp experience. The facility features secluded cabin sites in the wilderness, many of which are right on the shore. Available programing includes waterfront activities, trail hikes, mountain biking and more.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org