Looking for a fun summer position? The Ten Mile River Office Manager manages the day-to-day operations of the Ten Mile River Headquarters Office. This role ensures the smooth day-to-day administrative operations including assisting with unit check-ins, answering the main office phones, assisting with trading post operations and other office responsibilities. This is a seasonal role that runs from the end of June to the end of August.
- Manage the Headquarters office, answer the main office line and assist units checking in.
- Manage the inventory located in the Headquarters Warehouse in conjunction with the Headquarters Trading Post Manager.
- Collect orders and request from the four Camp Trading Posts and fulfill and deliver them with stock from the HQ Warehouse and order placed.
- Assist the Camp Trading Post Managers in operation of their respective stores.
- Manage facility reservations through BlackPug camp reservation system, including summer camp registrations and facility rentals.
- Through the Camps Commissioner Staff, he/she assists leaders in planning and carrying out their Troop needs.
- Submit reports on facility usage and at the close of the summer season.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Ten Mile River or his/her designee.
- Strong customer service skills
- Office management including filing, handling deposits
- Computer Skills; online reservations, Office suite, etc.
- Business management including closeouts and managing deposts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com