Manage the Aquatics Programs of the Summer Camp.
- Protect and control area and people.
- Remain vigilant and active with safety.
- Train the camp staff.
- Comply with established summer camp procedures.
- Keep all physical property in operating condition and good appearance.
- Manage program-related duties.
- Maintain harmonious relationships with others.
Must be (or become) a BSA or Red Cross certified Lifeguard and attend a week-long National Camping School for Aquatics.
To apply for this job please visit stlbsa.org.