EMTs at Yawgoog are a vital position that provide care to the many scouts and scouters that come through our gates. This is a great opportunity to get a variety of first hand experience throughout the summer. Working as an EMT allows for flexible scheduling, blocked in 12 hour shifts, and scheduled ahead of time to fit your summer schedule’s needs.
As with all other staff at Yawgoog, EMTs have the same access to a variety of benefits that enhance the job experience. This includes scholarship opportunities, with the top prizes being $2,500. Staff at Yawgoog also have the chance to go on nights out and participate in fun staff activities.
1. Be able to communicate effectively with the Council and Camp Staff.
2. Provide an effective leadership presence and example to the Scouts, leaders, and your fellow staff.
3. Communicate effectively with your staff regarding performance of their job.
4. Be able to inspect the health lodge and make improvements and keep it clean as needed.
5. Be able to respond to emergencies that require your attention wherever they may occur on the reservation.
6. Hold a valid RI EMT License
1. Coordinate the functions of the Health Lodge in the absence of the Health Lodge Director.
2. Perform all duties assigned by the Health Lodge Director in accordance with the Standing Orders.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org