Yawgoog’s Fun, Friends, and Adventure (FFA) program is one of the three provisional campsites. Scouts from across the country stay in one campsite alongside other scouts who are not attending with their troop. The staff, in turn, are responsible for monitoring the scouts in the FFA site. Staff must ensure that scouts are active in camp, whether that be with merit badges or other activities. Additionally, staff are expected to facilitate and encourage typical troop programing to provide scouts with the full experience. This includes participation in camp wide activities like troop tournament and individual site activities like campfires.
1. Be able to communicate effectively with the Council and Camp Staff.
2. Provide an effective leadership presence and example to the Scouts, leaders, and your fellow staff.
3. Communicate effectively with your scoutmaster regarding your personal growth and any problems that you may have.
4. Be able to inspect your campsite in order to solve any problems that may arise.
1. Assist in the leadership if the troop assigned as requested by the Scoutmaster (SM)
3. Help with camp activities as requested by the SM.
5. Be prepared to assume other duties, as assigned, if services are not needed during a particular week or weeks as Assistant Scoutmaster, Junior Assistant Scoutmaster, or Senior Patrol Leader.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org