Employment from June 5 through August 3, 2024.
1. Ensure positive training for Scouts and adult leaders in the proper methods of climbing, and
safety rules are taught.
2. Be at least 18 years of age
3. Be trained on running the Tower.
4. Ensure that the Climbing Tower meet established standards. Proper BSA standards for
instruction, supervision and safety training are carried out.
5. Serve as a merit badge counselor for Climbing Merit Badge.
6. Serve as a C.I.T. Mentor.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Camp Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org