Employment from June 5 through August 3, 2024. Lifeguards must hold a current BSA Lifeguard or Red Cross Lifeguard certification or be willing to become BSA Lifeguard trained, including advanced CPR with AED. BSA Lifeguard and CPR training will be provided by the council and the only requirement is to be a strong swimmer.
1. Promote water safety and offer instruction in water safety and skills.
2. Assist the Aquatics Director in maintenance of all equipment and facilities.
3. Hold American Red Cross First Aid and CPR Instructor Certification (training done onsite).
4. Hold BSA Lifeguard certification (training done onsite).
5. Assist in the safe operation of waterfront activities including free swims and boating.
6. Serve as a merit badge counselor of aquatic merit badges.
7. Serve as an instructor of aquatic certifications.
8. Serve as a C.I.T. Mentor.
9. Other duties as assigned by the Camp Director and/or Aquatics Director
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com